Union Club was a social club which built its Romanesque Revival home on the current Union Club site in 1890. The Great Cyclone of 1896 completely destroyed the first Union Club building which was rebuilt on the site in 1900. Union Club apartments were designed to replicate the original building and the architectural history of the surrounding area. The new construction with a sense of history is comprised of 39 residential apartments on three floors above the first floor retail space.
The Koman Group acquired the asset in 2009 and continues to manage and lease through its partners.